Sunday, October 14, 2012

Doggy Dash

Friday after work Alyssa and I hit the road and drove to Syracuse to pick up Daisy, my dog. We stayed the night there, visiting with my mom and siblings. Saturday afternoon we visited my dad and grandparents for lunch before beginning the trek back to Erie.

It was a 24 hour adventure, we left at 5pm Friday and were back at our place by 5pm Saturday. We spent almost 8 hours in the car round-trip. Daisy probably feels like her world is upside down with all the travel and all these new sights, sounds and smells. But she seems to be adjusting rather well, and I'm so happy to finally have her here, I've missed my 4-legged kid. I was asked today by one of the sisters if I feel complete now that she's here, and I definitely do. It's been two years since I last had her with me, and it felt like forever.

Road trip!

Enjoying a chewy bone in her new home

Experiencing the peninsula for the first time

Bath time! Clearly not her favorite lol

Welcome home Daisy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment