Monday, November 5, 2012

Where Have I Been?

I wish I had a good story for why I haven't posted in 3 weeks, like that I was on a wild adventure out at sea or something (don't ask, that's the first thing that came to my mind!)

Last weekend I was welcomed as an initiate into the Oblate Way of Life. 21 of us were welcomed as new Oblates, with a total of 280 of us making a commitment to the Erie Benedictines. I'm so excited to have this new relationship with the Sisters and to further deepen my relationship with God and my understanding of the Rule of Benedict.

Not much else has been going on lately. Work is exciting and crazy as ever. Our migrant season is winding down which means we'll be saying good-bye to many of the kids and rearranging some classrooms very soon.

I feel like my life is boring and that I don't have much to write about lately. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly I want to do with this blog, because just reporting on day-to-day life isn't quite so exciting lately. Soooo, I'm still working on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment